War of the Worlds 75th Anniversary Contest
From the Programming Department at Convergence comes this invitation to Audio Producers.
• Original audio dramas ("original" means that you, the submitter own the rights).
• The works don't have to be new, but they shouldn't already have won any other award.
• Maximum length is 15 minutes.
• The production must include all of the following elements:
- Arrival inside a meteorite.
- Tripods are used for locomotion.
- Massive destruction.
- Natural biological solution.
The location, time (past, present, future), protagonists (maybe it's Earth invading Mars for a change) and all other elements are up for grabs.
Submissions are due by May 1, 2013.
There are even real prizes provided by iZotope (izotope.com). Thank you! Prizes are:
• First prize, a copy of RX 2 Standard ($349 MSRP)
• Second prize, a copy of Iris+2 ($299 MSRP)
• Third prize, a copy of Ozone 5 Standard ($249 MSRP)
Submissions are welcome from any audio producers around the world.
Contact Craig Finseth, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
See http://www.finseth.com/ww75 for further details.